What we do?
- We help people act with insight.
- We help companies grow from the inside.
- We help employees turn into thinkers.
We ignite thought
If nature has made any one thing less susceptible than all others of exclusive property, it is the action of the thinking power called an idea, which an individual may exclusively possess as long as he keeps it to himself; but the moment it is divulged, it forces itself into the possession of every one, and the receiver cannot dispossess himself of it. Its peculiar character, too, is that no one possesses the less, because every other possesses the whole of it. He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me.
on Patents and Freedom of Ideas
Welcome to Acadinnet!
Acadinnet makes no representation or warranties as to the completeness, accuracy or reliability, of any information on the Site. Acadinnet cannot guarantee that access to the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free. Acadinnet may restrict use of, terminate or suspend the Site, or any part of the Site, at any time and without notice to any user. Any content on the Site is subject to change without notice.
1. Your personal information
2. Proprietary rights
All trade marks, contents and design of the Site, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the materials on the Site together with the underlying software code are owned either directly by Acadinnet or by its licensors. Without Acadinnet's prior written permission, you may not use or reproduce or allow anyone to use or reproduce any trade marks (such as "Acadinnet" name and logo or other trade names appearing on the Site). You may not copy, modify, reverse engineer or otherwise deal with the underlying software code whether in whole or in part. You may not sell or transfer any material on the Site whether in whole or in part. However, you may download, print or copy contents of this web site for your personal non-commercial use.
3. Acceptable Use of Acadinnet content
- In particular, you agree that you will not
- attempt to modify the Site, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any image, text, name, trademark, logo, underlying software code whether in whole or in part or service mark contained in the Site;
- damage the Site, any action including and not limited to spamming that leads to performance degradation and any other activities which is harmful for the normal working of the Site;
- post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via the Site which is or may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or otherwise illegal;
- use the Site in a manner which causes or may cause an infringement of the rights of any third party;
- use any software, routine or device to interfere or attempt to interfere electronically or manually with the operation or functionality of the Site including but not limited to uploading or making available files containing corrupt data or viruses via whatever means;
- deface, alter or interfere with the front end 'look and feel' of the Site or the underlying software code;
- obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access, via whatever means, to any of Our networks.
4. User-created content
The Site may provide feature that allows users to share their opinion with other users and Acadinnet representatives in publicly accessible areas of the Site ("Forums"). You agree that you are solely responsible for any content that you post in Forums. Acadinnet does not control the information/materials posted to Forums by users. If Acadinnet believes that the information provided by you is inappropriate for the Site, may create liability for Acadinnet, or other suppliers or partners, Acadinnet reserves the right (which it may exercise at its sole discretion without notice) to delete, move or edit the information/material and/or to deny you access to the Forum.
- In particular, you agree that you will not
- post, transmit or disseminate any information which is or may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or otherwise illegal;
- post, transmit or disseminate any information which to the best of your knowledge, violate any law, or infringe any third party's copyright, trademark, patent or any other propriety rights of publicity or privacy;
- post, transmit or disseminate any information which is or may be racist, obscene, sexist or may contain any form of hate speeches;
- post, transmit or disseminate any information that makes any form of personal attack on another user, are abusive or threatening;
- post any information that are unrelated to the topic of discussion in the Forum;
- post, transmit or disseminate any information that contains any form of advertising or promotion of goods and services;
- post any information in any other language other than English;
- Repeatedly post the same message or very similar message;
- Impersonate any other person or entity;
- post, transmit or disseminate any information that may contain software viruses, files or software code that may damage the Site, and any other activities which is harmful for the normal working of the Site;
If any messages posted by you in the Forum are in breach of this section-4, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold Acadinnet, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents licensors, and suppliers, from and against all claims, liabilities, demands, and settlements, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising in connection with such breach.
Acadinnet makes no representation or warranties as to the completeness, accuracy, reliability or quality of information provided by users in Forums. Information provided by other users may be inaccurate. If you have a dispute with another user at Acadinnet, you agree to settle the dispute with the user and release Acadinnet from any claims of any kind arising of such dispute.
By posting a message to a Forum you agree that you grant Acadinnet a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify and distribute the message in whole or in part.
It may not be possible for Acadinnet to effectively monitor messages in the Forums for third party infringements. If you believe that any message in the Forum infringes your legal rights, you should notify Acadinnet immediately using the Contact Us form.
5. Confidentiality and Indemnification
You agree that you will not disclose to Acadinnet or its affiliates or any other user of the Site, any information which you do not have the right to share, sell or license or otherwise any information which you are under any existing contractual or other legal obligation to maintain in confidence.
If your participation in the Site is found to be in breach of any legal obligations that you may have with any third party, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold Acadinnet, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents licensors, and suppliers, from and against all claims, liabilities, demands, and settlements, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising in connection with such unauthorized and prohibited disclosure.
6. Copyright Complaints
Acadinnet respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe your copyright has been violated on the Site, do inform us. Please read the following instructions before you do so.
Claimed Copyright Infringement
- Notices of Claimed Copyright Infringement on the Site must be in writing and include the following information:
- Your contact information.
- A signed statement that the information contained in the notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, in the case of multiple claims of infringement on one site, a representative list of those works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing that should be removed. The identification should carry sufficient information to allow Acadinnet to locate the material.
Claims of alleged infringement will be investigated and handled according to Acadinnet's policy and the law.
Notice to Acadinnet shall be deemed given when such writing has been received via registered mail or overnight courier at B1/S1 Ganga Chelston, Silver Spring Road, Varthur Road, Munnekolala, Bangalore – 560 037, Karnataka, INDIA
ACADINNET SHALL NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, EXPENSES, CLAIMS OR OTHER EXPENSES YOU SUFFER OR INCUR AS A RESULT OF THIRD PARTY CLAIM RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ACADINNET BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA SUFFERED OR CAUSED BY VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT THE USERS' COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR ANY OTHER PROPERTY.
8. Other website links
The Site may contain links to other website. These links are provided for users' convenience only and may not remain current. Acadinnet makes no representation or warranties as to the completeness, accuracy, reliability or security, of any information provided on any websites linked to the Site or any website through which a user may link through to the Site. A link to another website should not be construed as a recommendation or endorsement by Acadinnet of any information, goods or services on those linked websites.
You may only link to the Site with Acadinnet's express written permission. Acadinnet expressly reserves the right to withdraw its consent at any time to a link which in Acadinnet's sole opinion is inappropriate or controversial.
10. Governing Law and legal notice update
The Site is owned and managed by Acadinnet Education Services India Pvt. Ltd. in Bangalore, India. The laws of India govern the use of the Site and the content of the Site. The courts of Bangalore alone shall have jurisdiction. If a user accesses the Site from locations outside India, the user must comply with all local or relevant laws relating to the user's access. Access to the Site from a location where any part of the Site's content is illegal is prohibited. Acadinnet does not accept liability or any responsibility for any such prohibited access.
Any notice to Acadinnet shall be deemed given when such writing has been received via registered mail or overnight courier at B1/S1 Ganga Chelston, Silver Spring Road, Varthur Road, Munnekolala, Bangalore – 560 037, Karnataka, INDIA