What we do?
- We help people act with insight.
- We help companies grow from the inside.
- We help employees turn into thinkers.
We ignite thought
If nature has made any one thing less susceptible than all others of exclusive property, it is the action of the thinking power called an idea, which an individual may exclusively possess as long as he keeps it to himself; but the moment it is divulged, it forces itself into the possession of every one, and the receiver cannot dispossess himself of it. Its peculiar character, too, is that no one possesses the less, because every other possesses the whole of it. He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me.
on Patents and Freedom of Ideas
Services > Super-internship
Internship programs in India are generally ineffective. Acadinnet can help an organization turn such programs into an opportunity by screening and identifying its star interns (free-thinking, curiosity-driven individuals with potential for innovation) and mentoring them so that they become potential future assets for the organization. Acadinnet's super-internship program is a highly customized program for each intern and is one of Acadinnet's premiere programs. We call it our super-internship program because it is very close to our hearts-the nurturing of free-thinking, curiosity-driven individuals with potential for innovation. The organization hosting a super-intern is likely to benefit most if it views the program as a strategic investment in growing an internal team of S&T leaders for its future growth. Senior management of the host organization is expected to be closely involved with the super-intern during the internship period. This program is not suitable for organizations seeking short-term returns on investment.
Preferred clients for the super-internship program
This program is particularly suited for start-ups wishing to reduce risks of failure by getting potential innovators on board early in the game.
- Bera, R. K., Method and system for processing of allocation and deallocation requests in a computing environment, Patent No. US 8,195,802 (issued June 5, 2012).
- Bera, R. K., Method, apparatus and computer program product for network design and analysis, Patent No. US 8,176,108 (issued May 8, 2012).
- Bera, R. K., Listing and modifying groups of blocks in the editing of a document, Patent No. US 8,122,349 (issued February 21, 2012).
- Bera, R. K., Run-Time parallelization of loops in computer programs using bit vectors, Patent No. US 8,028,281 (issued September 27, 2011).
- Bera, R. K., Compiler optimization of source code by determination and utilization of the equivalence of algebraic expressions in the source code, Patent No. US 8,028,280 (issued September 27, 2011).
- Bera, R. K., Concurrent editing of a file by multiple authors, Patent No. US 7,954,043 (issued May 31, 2011).
- Bera, R. K., Restructuring computer programs, Patent No. US 7,934,205 (issued Apr 26, 2011).
- Bera, R. K., Method, system and program product for data searching, JP3832821 (B2), (issued October 11, 2006).