What we do?
- We help people act with insight.
- We help companies grow from the inside.
- We help employees turn into thinkers.
We ignite thought
If nature has made any one thing less susceptible than all others of exclusive property, it is the action of the thinking power called an idea, which an individual may exclusively possess as long as he keeps it to himself; but the moment it is divulged, it forces itself into the possession of every one, and the receiver cannot dispossess himself of it. Its peculiar character, too, is that no one possesses the less, because every other possesses the whole of it. He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me.
on Patents and Freedom of Ideas
- Referee, Current Science, India (2009-2010)
- Referee, Journal of Computational Physics, U.S.A. (1990-1991)
- Reviewer, Applied Mechanics Reviews, Texas, U.S.A. (1978-1983)
- Bera, R. K., The Essence of Quantum Computing, Part II â€“ Algorithms, Advanced Computing & Communications, Vol. 02, Issue 03, June 2018, pp. 24-50, https://acc.digital/the-essence-of-quantum-computing-3/
- Bera, R. K., The Essence of Quantum Computing, Part I â€“ Foundations, Advanced Computing & Communications, Vol. 02, Issue 02, March 2018, pp. 7-31, https://acc.digital/the-essence-of-quantum-computing/
- Bera, Rajendra Kumar, AI powered society (September 28, 2018). Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3256873
- Bera, Rajendra Kumar, Oppenheimer Quotes the Bhagavad Gita (July 17, 2018). Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3215156 or http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3215156
- Bera, Rajendra Kumar, Non-Military Weapons of Mass Destruction (June 26, 2018). Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3202832 or http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3202832
- Bera, Rajendra Kumar, Immigration: The Issue Before Trump (June 23, 2018). Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3201506 or http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3201506
- Bera, Rajendra Kumar, Trumpâ€“Kim Summit, 12 June 2018 â€“ An Assessment (June 20, 2018). Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3199598 or http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3199598
ISBN 978-3-8484-2573-0, Paperback
The book is now on sale; see http://www.amazon.com/Reality-check-Indias-economic-growth/dp/3848425734
- Bera, R. K., Method and system for processing of allocation and deallocation requests in a computing environment, Patent No. US 8,195,802 (issued June 5, 2012).
- Bera, R. K., Method, apparatus and computer program product for network design and analysis, Patent No. US 8,176,108 (issued May 8, 2012).
- Bera, R. K., Listing and modifying groups of blocks in the editing of a document, Patent No. US 8,122,349 (issued February 21, 2012).
- Bera, R. K., Run-Time parallelization of loops in computer programs using bit vectors, Patent No. US 8,028,281 (issued September 27, 2011).
- Bera, R. K., Compiler optimization of source code by determination and utilization of the equivalence of algebraic expressions in the source code, Patent No. US 8,028,280 (issued September 27, 2011).
- Bera, R. K., Concurrent editing of a file by multiple authors, Patent No. US 7,954,043 (issued May 31, 2011).
- Bera, R. K., Restructuring computer programs, Patent No. US 7,934,205 (issued Apr 26, 2011).
- Bera, R. K., Method, system and program product for data searching, JP3832821 (B2), (issued October 11, 2006).