What we do?
- We help people act with insight.
- We help companies grow from the inside.
- We help employees turn into thinkers.
We ignite thought
If nature has made any one thing less susceptible than all others of exclusive property, it is the action of the thinking power called an idea, which an individual may exclusively possess as long as he keeps it to himself; but the moment it is divulged, it forces itself into the possession of every one, and the receiver cannot dispossess himself of it. Its peculiar character, too, is that no one possesses the less, because every other possesses the whole of it. He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me.
on Patents and Freedom of Ideas
It is common for companies to have an induction program lasting several weeks before a new employee is put on his/her regular job. Acadinnet's induction program is tailored for groups of young technical employees whose roles will require them to participate in teams developing new products and processes of commercial value. The induction program lays stress on the importance of using scientific knowledge, selection of concepts, analytical abilities, computer simulation, search of prior art, and the role of intellectual property when seeking solutions to unsolved technical problems. The program is tailor-made for each client on the basis of the employer's perception of the role to be played by the employee-group in the next two-three years. The minimum duration of the program is three-months. The objective of the program is to orient an employee's perspective and thinking so that he/she instinctively thinks first about the concepts required to solve a problem and only then decides which options are worth-a-try rather than thrashing around looking for ad-hoc solutions. An important part of the program is to get them into the habit of maintaining a personal journal of their understanding of the problem to be solved, the concepts considered and possibly abandoned that may lead to a solution, the final selection of the concepts retained (with reasons), and their expectation of what the solution will look like (i.e., why it is worth-a-try). Other elements of the program include individual mentoring, and brain-stimulation sessions. The program is like a detoxification program where a person's mind-set developed through rote-education is changed to that of a free-thinking individual with the courage to solve problems on the basis of first-principles.
This program will be valuable to companies who want to compete globally and whose business frequently requires technical trouble-shooting, enhancing a product or process, or developing a new product or process.
The client must provide Acadinnet with its perception of the role expected to be played by the employee-group in the next two-three years. Accordingly, for a fee, Acadinnet will prepare the induction course syllabus and schedule. The minimum duration of the program is three-months (with minimum schedule of 10 hrs/week); it may be longer if the role to be played by the employee-group is complex. Fees for executing the induction program is negotiable.
The induction program is only the first small step in orienting an employee to the world of global competitiveness where success of a company crucially depends on its ability to identify and nurture inventors in the early stages of their career. The minimum employee-group size for the program is 5 employees and the maximum size is 20. An evaluation of each candidate's potential to fulfill the role expected to be played by him/her in the next two-three years will be provided to the client at the end of the induction program.
This program is not advised for companies who are unwilling to subscribe to a follow-on program of either the brain stimulating sessions for the same employee-group or super-internship program for promising employees from the employee-group.
- Bera, R. K., Method and system for processing of allocation and deallocation requests in a computing environment, Patent No. US 8,195,802 (issued June 5, 2012).
- Bera, R. K., Method, apparatus and computer program product for network design and analysis, Patent No. US 8,176,108 (issued May 8, 2012).
- Bera, R. K., Listing and modifying groups of blocks in the editing of a document, Patent No. US 8,122,349 (issued February 21, 2012).
- Bera, R. K., Run-Time parallelization of loops in computer programs using bit vectors, Patent No. US 8,028,281 (issued September 27, 2011).
- Bera, R. K., Compiler optimization of source code by determination and utilization of the equivalence of algebraic expressions in the source code, Patent No. US 8,028,280 (issued September 27, 2011).
- Bera, R. K., Concurrent editing of a file by multiple authors, Patent No. US 7,954,043 (issued May 31, 2011).
- Bera, R. K., Restructuring computer programs, Patent No. US 7,934,205 (issued Apr 26, 2011).
- Bera, R. K., Method, system and program product for data searching, JP3832821 (B2), (issued October 11, 2006).
- Bera, Rajendra Kumar, A Conjecture About Trump (October 20, 2019). Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3472485
- Bera, Rajendra Kumar, China: The Trump Factor Revisited (October 5, 2019). Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3464779
- Bera, Rajendra Kumar, Iran: The Trump Factor (June 27, 2019). Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3410738
- Bera, Rajendra Kumar, China: The Trump Factor (May 27, 2019). Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3394720
- Bera, R. K., The Essence of Quantum Computing, Part III â€“ Measurement and Interpretation, Advanced Computing & Communications, Vol. 02, Issue 02, 2018, pp. 7-31, (https://acc.digital/the-essence-of-quantum-computing-part-3-of-3-part-series/).
- Bera, R. K., The Essence of Quantum Computing, Part II â€“ Algorithms, Advanced Computing & Communications, Vol. 02, Issue 03, June 2018, pp. 24-50, https://acc.digital/the-essence-of-quantum-computing-3/
- Bera, R. K., The Essence of Quantum Computing, Part I â€“ Foundations, Advanced Computing & Communications, Vol. 02, Issue 02, March 2018, pp. 7-31, https://acc.digital/the-essence-of-quantum-computing/
- Bera, Rajendra Kumar, AI powered society (September 28, 2018). Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3256873
- Bera, Rajendra Kumar, Oppenheimer Quotes the Bhagavad Gita (July 17, 2018). Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3215156 or http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3215156
- Bera, Rajendra Kumar, Non-Military Weapons of Mass Destruction (June 26, 2018). Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3202832 or http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3202832
- Bera, Rajendra Kumar, Immigration: The Issue Before Trump (June 23, 2018). Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3201506 or http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3201506