What we do?
- We help people act with insight.
- We help companies grow from the inside.
- We help employees turn into thinkers.
We ignite thought
If nature has made any one thing less susceptible than all others of exclusive property, it is the action of the thinking power called an idea, which an individual may exclusively possess as long as he keeps it to himself; but the moment it is divulged, it forces itself into the possession of every one, and the receiver cannot dispossess himself of it. Its peculiar character, too, is that no one possesses the less, because every other possesses the whole of it. He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me.
on Patents and Freedom of Ideas
- Bera, Rajendra Kumar, The Millennials' Nuclear Weapons Dilemma (December 18, 2018). Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3303352
- Bera, Rajendra Kumar and Raj, Sunish, Disaster Management of Human Resources (May 19, 2017). Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=2971188
- Bera, Rajendra Kumar, The Polarizing World of the Millennials (February 18, 2017). Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=2919816
- Bera, R. K., Patent Examination Reforms (January 13, 2017), SSRN:https://ssrn.com/abstract=2898819
- Bera, R. K., Patent Subject Matter Eligibility (December 11 Dec, 2016), SSRN: http://ssrn.com/abstract=2883838
- Bera, R. K., Rethinking Patentable Subject Matter and Related Issues (December 04, 2015), SSRN:https://ssrn.com/abstract=2699219
- Bera, R. K., Reforming the Patent System for the Post-Industrial Economy (September 23, 2015), SSRN: http://ssrn.com/abstract=2664035
- Bera, R.K., A Minefield of Patents (July 16, 2015), SSRN: http://ssrn.com/abstract=2630681