What we do?
- We help people act with insight.
- We help companies grow from the inside.
- We help employees turn into thinkers.
We ignite thought
If nature has made any one thing less susceptible than all others of exclusive property, it is the action of the thinking power called an idea, which an individual may exclusively possess as long as he keeps it to himself; but the moment it is divulged, it forces itself into the possession of every one, and the receiver cannot dispossess himself of it. Its peculiar character, too, is that no one possesses the less, because every other possesses the whole of it. He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me.
on Patents and Freedom of Ideas
Acadinnet was incorporated on 26 February 2009.
Acadinnet’s core business is in the high-end of education (not rote education but insight-based education and mentoring) and the insightful application of scientific knowledge to industrial applications. We help people move away from the awe of ignorance (as in rote education) to the awe of understanding (as in the bleeding edge of science).
Acadinnet aims to market India’s potential; not what it is but what it can be – a global supplier and attractor of scientific and technical talent. We help organizations find and nurture talent for the global knowledge economy. Our services range from finding people of raw talent, mentoring them, and helping them into becoming innovators. We focus on helping top raw talent realize their potential in dealing with unsolved problems that involve knowledge from multiple disciplines, and when the occasion demands, in protecting the intellectual property rights of their solutions.
We therefore aim to identify young people with the ambition of becoming the Faradays and Maxwells or the Cricks and Watsons of tomorrow and mentor them to become world-class innovators.
In essence, we nurture talent for the global knowledge economy with an emphasis on enabling university-industry collaboration in key industrial sectors, e.g., biotechnology, where protection of intellectual property rights is a key factor.
- Our programs and services are therefore directed towards
- providing employees with an insightful understanding of science and technology so that they can turn their insight into developing useful, novel; and nonobvious products and processes for their employers;
- mentoring of raw talent towards solving multidisciplinary problems;
- providing employees with an understanding of the relevance of intellectual property in today’s knowledge economy and assisting in protecting intellectual property rights;
- facilitating university-industry collaborative R&D (including related internship programs);
- helping SMEs in setting up in-house R&D cells through identification, selection, induction and mentoring programs of scientific and technical personnel;
- consultancy services related to R&D and intellectual property protection; and
- conducting SWOT analysis for purposes of accreditation of institutions of higher learning.
To know why you should consider Acadinnet for your needs, see Why Acadinnet?
ISBN 978-3-8484-2573-0, Paperback
The book is now on sale; see http://www.amazon.com/Reality-check-Indias-economic-growth/dp/3848425734